Saturday, November 29, 2008

What is lacking?


Blueberry cheesecake at you know where. I think was a bit sweet. Cousin said she didn't like the biscuit base, which was with almond.

Lately I realize and deeply feel that I can become really bored even though I'm really busy. I often need to do the big big sigh to just relieve the tense in my chest. I was on leave yesterday and had baked 3 boxes of cupcakes and one cake for the orders. It was something that content me, but there is just something lacking.

No baking today. Went to Mid Valley to shop, hung out at Starbucks to get our caffeine does, and went to watch Bolt with MC, BIL and Cousin, in 3D. The movie was great. Bolt the little white doggy is just SO cute! It's also a very touching movie (for me lah, I do cry a lot) and watching the movie 3D is just different. Had to pay RM17 instead of the usual RM11 though. Besides the effect, the fact that we only need to queue for 2 minutes is actually quite worth that price.

Delivering KG's cupcakes tomorrow and off for some shopping. Need to be back early though, to bake more cupcakes. I've got another 2 more orders for next week. :)




Sigh...

3 comments:

MasterChef said...

Yes! BOLT is such an entertaining movie.. highly recommended. 3D makes me dizzy a bit.. heh.. but good experience. i think next time we stick to 2D. So what movie shall we watch this weekend ah?

Feeling bored? It is normal.. especially when we do the same routine of things every day, every week. Hang in there.. soon TeaRoom will be opened and you will be keeping yourself busy on your toes and don't have time to be bored. Mwah ha ha ha...

Anonymous said...

TTB, the orphans loveeeee the cupcakes as it was colourful & pretty , the first ones to finish at the table -KG

TTB said...

I hope they've had a great time! Next time you go, I will top up your order with some sponsored by TeaRoom for the kids. :)