I had a dream that really wasn't logic haha... Are all dreams illogical?
I normally remember whether I dreamt but most of the time cannot remember the "content". So happen the memory was fresh and I told MC and BIL about it, so am able to recall - MFG was staying with us at our house because he was a foreigner visiting Malaysia. In my dream, it was Sunday and I was supposed to bring MFG around the next day BUT I forgot to apply for annual leave!!!
I think annual leave application must have haunted me to a certain extend, haha... and I forgot that I don't have to go to work anymore! No need to apply leave ever again, and public holidays do not apply to me, neither is medical leave.
September is actually a good month. I am getting more orders and if it wasn't because I am phobia with not being able to cope with the orders, I could have had orders on 20, 21 and 22. These are Monday to Wednesday and is consider a good arrangement since cake orders used to only come in for weekends. I declined the new order for 22nd and also rejected one for 24th earlier on. I will be so crazily busy next week for my friend's wedding on 25th, and soon after that 26th and 27th are booked too, potentially with more than just 1 order. I really need to decide what to do with those orders. To do or not to do. Figurines are taking more and more time now a days, I really need to increase the price since I am not able to take more orders.
Talking about wedding, I have a phobia that one day, MFG will ask if I can do his wedding cake. (and I don't mean the bride is me)... that would be such a devastating nightmare. At least I still feel so now... sigh.
Okay, I better go sleep. Need to "work" tomorrow. Next week is a stressful week and I can so foresee a week of insomnia!
No comments:
Post a Comment