I guess when you work for yourself, you really need the passion otherwise you really get tired of your "job". Although time are really flexible, but when there are deadlines, the working hours become inflexible and well, stressful! Sometimes even though the tasks have been completed, or I have gone the maximum extend for what I can physically do, the mind will not shut down, it gets soaked up with oh, so many thoughts. And I am by nature a person that thinks too much, so my current situation has given the mind even more "excuses" to think a lot...
I hope this is just a phase and I am able to live a more relaxing life soon, haha... actually, with cafe coming up, it could be worse. But on the other hand, when there is a "work place" perhaps I can draw some lines somewhere, some how...
For now, I can only have a KitKat but not really able to take a real break.
No comments:
Post a Comment