
Have been receiving many advice telling me that I must be careful. (about the theft case of course) and not leave valuable stuff in the car, well, I guess who doesn't know. Only I alone know how it felt when one is really desperate.
I took the shortcut and it's pay back time now, but I am glad that I have paid back yet more bad karma. Today was a whole day of running around, but I was really pleasantly surprised that the government services are now really REALLY efficient and they are also super friendly. I spent less than half an hour at JPN, and I can collect my new IC tomorrow, they also did not fine me or impose any processing fee. THANK YOU!
I went to collect my credit card through the one hour replacement service so I have that back to arrange for all the auto debit details to be changed. No charge for credit card issuance of course, but the ATM cards are going to cost me.
The car window has been repaired, RM150, which my insurance will cover without affecting my NCD. So that's done.
Had to go back to collect the cake so that I can deliver them, and at this very rush timing, went to JPJ to get my drivers license. It was smooth there and it was done within half an hour. No need to go back, I go my new license (which I couldn't find the other day, maybe I left it at one of the places where I had to leave documents for entry registration!). The new license cost RM20.
Also managed to get my new Jusco card, RM12 as annual renewal fee and they gave me a new card without question.
The stuff that I really hate loosing are:
1) thumb drive - I hope it has been thrown away by the thief
2) card holder from Carebear
3) the dangling stuff on my bag from MC and MFG
4) my claranase full strip
5) new BB cream from Korea present from Aunt
Sometimes maybe there should be disasters in life (like the cake collapsing) so that we can start new and fresh, and with the bad experiences we have better skills in handling the matters with good foundation. :)
Now I have the cake competition to worry about!!! Only 3 days to work on it, I am so very tired, but I hope I don't recklessly take anymore desperate measures, at least not until much later :p
I took the shortcut and it's pay back time now, but I am glad that I have paid back yet more bad karma. Today was a whole day of running around, but I was really pleasantly surprised that the government services are now really REALLY efficient and they are also super friendly. I spent less than half an hour at JPN, and I can collect my new IC tomorrow, they also did not fine me or impose any processing fee. THANK YOU!
I went to collect my credit card through the one hour replacement service so I have that back to arrange for all the auto debit details to be changed. No charge for credit card issuance of course, but the ATM cards are going to cost me.
The car window has been repaired, RM150, which my insurance will cover without affecting my NCD. So that's done.
Had to go back to collect the cake so that I can deliver them, and at this very rush timing, went to JPJ to get my drivers license. It was smooth there and it was done within half an hour. No need to go back, I go my new license (which I couldn't find the other day, maybe I left it at one of the places where I had to leave documents for entry registration!). The new license cost RM20.
Also managed to get my new Jusco card, RM12 as annual renewal fee and they gave me a new card without question.
The stuff that I really hate loosing are:
1) thumb drive - I hope it has been thrown away by the thief
2) card holder from Carebear
3) the dangling stuff on my bag from MC and MFG
4) my claranase full strip
5) new BB cream from Korea present from Aunt
Sometimes maybe there should be disasters in life (like the cake collapsing) so that we can start new and fresh, and with the bad experiences we have better skills in handling the matters with good foundation. :)
Now I have the cake competition to worry about!!! Only 3 days to work on it, I am so very tired, but I hope I don't recklessly take anymore desperate measures, at least not until much later :p
2 comments:
Good luck! You BIL and Me will be supporting you. Your cake submission is Fri or Sat? Fri then cannot.. but Sat we will go with you. ^_^
Oh.. you left out the new crabtree handcream i gave you ah!
You know.. sometimes if i have too many good days.. i am worried that something really bad is about to happen. Cos i haven't not been paying back for bad karmas. ha.. and haven't really diligently collecting good ones.
Yes!!! Ahhhhh... my TWO hand creams, one from you and one from MFG!! Almost full tube, grrr....
Post a Comment