Friday, January 4, 2008

25 Only

I decided that blur member like me is not suitable for highly challenging combat classes like the ones conducted by Master C. In those classes, you need a clear mind and good memory to know exactly which time is to shuffle to the left even though the instruction given by the instructor clearly says right (I don't want to be stepping on or clashing into the person beside me, it's dangerous). Not to mention the need of remembering some parts of the choreo sometimes.

So, the plan was to join pump instead at MML. How wrong can I go?

Arrived at MML some how early since the class was only commencing at 7.50pm. But, I still missed the class because I took the class registration for granted - I wanted to finish off with my last 2 minutes of my half-hour stepper cardio therefore only went to put my name down after the line at the registration was cleared. I'd filled my name on the 27th line and later found that the class could only admit 25. Darn...

Ended up doing free weights, but I thought it's good enough as I can feel my muscle ache building up already. I seldom do free weights at MML and must have looked really lost when I was in search for the machines. I was extremely puzzled when I tried to use the assist chin ups/dips because I couldn't see the pin for the weight stack at first (only found it later lying somewhere on the floor). Later, I couldn't find where were the spare handles for the cable weights machine. Haha... Looked so lost really. Finally did some abs crunches and stretching - in order to achieve the new item on my new year resolution.

8 comments:

Swee said...

Well Done!!! :P

Any eye candies there? Lolz

ladynina said...

good choice !

Anonymous said...

MML cable pins go missing...had trouble finding it before also..hehehee.As for BC..have only done the new release twice..will probably be one of those blur people you'll bump into.
SC

Anonymous said...

Go for Renee's BC instead? Less confusion :P

TTB said...

Eye candies ahhh... Erm... as I said, blur mode, so didn't notice, plus, I'm sure I was looking silly and lost, so didn't want to have eye contact with anyone. Plus, I need to ignore whoever "observing" me also right? In case I look overly "perasan"... hehe :P

TTB said...

yeah... a lot of ppl suggested Renee's. Yes, I'd to agree that her class is great!

ladynina said...

definitely her class is my fav. clear instruction & down to earth.

MasterChef said...

I want to join gym!