Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Commitment to Project FSS

From: TTB
4.30pm
22 January 2008

I'm coming tonight to pick up my basic step :). Teaching?

From: Nor
4.45pm
22 January 2008

Yes

... and I made it!!!

Today for whatever reason, was more congested than the last time I tried this route (from TTDI through Jalan Semantan, Parliament, Jalan Raja Laut, to KLCC) it was quite smooth. Today it took me at least another half hour. Oh... tomorrow is public holiday.

Sometimes it's a wonder how we can bump into each other just because I passed by the reception when the other person so happen to be there at the same time, despite one million other possible time and places.

I also bumped into MB in the locker room and managed to be an audience of the very happening contender challenge lead by none other than our dear Carebear. I thought the challenge today looked, well, more challenging because one thing, the kicking pad was held higher as compared to last night (purposely by Carebear or it just happened to be her height?) and the position held will only allow proper roundhouse kick and not any other kicks. Wonder how it went cuz I had to leave after one minute to join step. I "saw" that Carebear was (is now) nursing a pair of very sore arms and sore throat.

The first thing I said to my favourite FSS instructor was "ehhh... why so kurus??!!". She said she was even more kurus when she just cam back from her trip. Thought we put on weight when going on trip.

I was very happy upon completing the class, my sweat was at least double BC, triple BP, something like that. Great workout and very satisfying from a step fanatic point of view. At least I managed to do 99% of the choreo and not the other day's 0.001%. I also had a good revision on my 6 point turn, stomp, spin, swing, jump, turn... Had so much fun! I had to really put this on my schedule permanently. Which means I had to look into my Wednesday and Thursday plans again.

By the way, there is not more flat rate after 5.30pm at KLCC? I paid RM6 for parking 2 hours and 17 minutes. Humph... and some people complain about the parking fees at TC that has increased to RM2 from RM1? Oh well, looks like I would have to order mineral water instead of ice lemon tea for my lunch to make up to the parking fee expenses. OR, finger cross for a good salary increment! :)

From: TTB
2130

22 January 2008

Hi Hi... Tmr public holiday but still teaching normal timetable? 1245 pump maxis?

From: FI
2135
22 January 2008

Yes :(

Why so sad?

2 comments:

ladynina said...

maybe it's because today is public holiday? heehee

ladynina said...

ohh... forget one thing.. good that swee held the kicking mitt higher and in a correct position. else, it would be like the one in spk, members kicked whatever style they wished (non RH kick way), yet still considered it as roundhouse kick.. blergh..