Thursday, January 17, 2008

Breezed Through

It was really congested getting to Uptown yesterday. Arrived at FF and was greeted by my recent sorry-cupcake-customer, which came in handy since I needed someone to pass a package to SSB. You got it? What do you think?

Was mesmerized by the intermediate step movements while waiting outside studio for BP class to start. So feeling very tempted to join the step class at Axis tonight. Bumped into Nic last week and I was already very tempted then, when he coaxed me to try join his class again.

Teacher was nearly late too. While we were getting ready, I saw a guy pocketed (literally!) the air-cond remote control. It's true! They do that in Uptown ya, haha... But thanks to the remote-control-controller, the temperature in the studio was "customized" and adjusted accordingly throughout the class, luckily that guy responded to the workout and temperature the same as us. So, by end of squat track, I was comfortably warmed; by the time we reached the kickback in triceps, my sweat was dripping already. You can only really call it a satisfying workout if you are somehow sweating right? No?

It's good to have rested on Tuesday, so I had enough sleep and muscle recovered from Monday's back-to-back classes. The tracks were not so tough last night, so I was ok for not really shouting/ moaning crazily in class. OK, with regards to class being quiet, yeah, it was a rather "serene" class with members staying calm and focus on the workout, and true that I can almost count the number of response (shout, scream, groan) from the floor with my fingers.

Then again, yesterday's tracks were really not tough. I could almost make it for the biceps track - only skipped perhaps 2 curls? Could manage all other tracks full range and reps. So, considered quite a breeze. My second week in this class and I think I could keep this fixed for my new gym schedule. Perfect time slot, near to office, not too crowded, motivating instructor who knows me by my nick - what else can I ask for?

Can you imagine if I tell Carebear her Monday class was a breeze? Mwah hahaha...

Disclaimer: Just in case the above sentence causes confusion - NO! Carebear, your class was NOT a breeze.

1 comment:

Swee said...

Lolz...
I was so close about to think I should make my class more challenging...... :P