Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Applications

Just read SSB's blog on the number of outstanding request in her FB. I've got 147. Sorry, no time. Two things I still do frequently in FB would be my Scrabulous, of course, and the Poke. Not the Superpoke, this is the one that will appear in Home page under our profile picture. It's just one click, no need to log onto any application. Just when I thought FI has given up the poking because of the long silence (he was not around ya?), got one poke from him just now. OK, as I said, that's the easiest to response to, but still, I KNOW he's gonna be the one to give up first! Just wait...Haha... And by the way please don't invite me to the vampire, or zombie. I was doing Friends for Sale, but I have been forgetting to check that out. Is SSB or Carebear still my owner? Are they still my pets though?

Anyways, haven't been blogging on Monday and Tuesday nights since I've adjusted my gym schedule. Only finish class at 9.30pm on Mondays and 9pm on Tuesdays. So almost 11pm when I reach home, hence no more brain cells awake for inspiration to blog.

Just a short recap though. I was a bit disappointed to know that our cheerleader was not in combat on Monday, actually, only Stan was with me. Steve was there, somewhere far away, almost taken over the cheerleader post. He even got a muah muah from the combat master for being the very supportive member of the night! Can you imagine? Well done Steve!

I started the class feeling a bit dull, and really dragging for the class to transform into an examination hall. So when I got my first few left-right instructions from the teacher, I actually hesitated. But half way through the class, I concluded that there will be no exam for that night. Yay! What's wrong with a "normal" class? Nothing. It was great, much better than the messy military style training field full of tricks and test (your memory). The energy from the floor was much more extreme than those I've attended in the pass few months. Even the newbies (I think only they are) were well taken care of, making sure they know what to do and how to get movements right. What a relief to be in that class.

Pump, though the instructor who'd tortured us (whom we love very very very much) said it was not a tough class - I didn't even have enough energy to talk after the class. I do not even want to imagine how a tough class would be like if this is not tough. The chest track was, I feel, one of the toughest in these recent seasons, especially when you reach the last set where it goes from the bottom up. Scream! I really couldn't get myself to load up the weights for back track after that. And luckily I didn't! Otherwise I might not even have the energy to drive home. The bicep track, how many singles? Hysterical!

I was also a bit conscious during BP, thank god I manage to get the space in front of the pillar so I don't have to worry about my behind. I really wanted to wear something new, it cheered me up. But yeah, it's a bit short. I need nicer legs for that pair of Les Mills shorts.

I planned to write more, but it's midnight and I have a long day tomorrow. So, no choice but to give up story telling and get myself into bed. Before I go though, just want to say that sometimes bad guy can be very charming, just like how it goes in the movies - Now a days, the villains are played by extremely charming, handsome looking characters right. Anyways, I feel that whatever it is, if a bad guy could take up the courage and strive to change to be a good guy, that's the bravest thing to do and most respected, so should really be cheered on. If only the world is such an ideal place...

No comments: