Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Reading Between The Lines

Anonymous said...
oy my god.you are very good in arse kissing.you sure pray day and night for your so called master to read your blog.i wish i know you so that i can laugh at how pathetic you are.and yah, if you think that you are not intelligent enough to be able to memorize the choreo,maybe you are not intelligent enough.judging from your writing,you are pretty blonde.good luck in your oogling.

-emma-
January 8, 2008 9:22 PM


Guys!!! I've abstracted this from the comments about my "funny" post in case you guys missed this! This comment has actually settled my worries of whether I've been "rude" in my posting against the beloved "Master C" who has such a big fan base.

Hmmm... on the other hand, while I try not to be rude in MY OWN blog, readers obviously do not think so. They feel that they should just comment as they like on other people's blog, I'd like to call this Fun and Funny as well. So, if you fail to read between the lines, then enjoy reading my "blonde" blog.

Why would Emma thinks that it's important whether the master even read my blog? That's such a joke, and would he know who I am when he reads this? Emma certainly thinks that I'm so close with the combat master (whom I've not even named in full). Yes, Emma must be the most intelligent person in the world to think so.

And why is Emma repeating after me, yeah, I'm sure I'm not intelligent - otherwise I should have at least figured out that my stories are categorized in the arse kissing genre. Haha... Well done to myself then. Or is Emma trying to get some coverage here.

Okay guys and gals. No more combat stories. I'm pissed off. (That's what unintelligent people do, they get pissed off with unworthy strangers and their comments. Or should I? haha...)

BUT. I'm going to switch to arse-kissing the pump instructor instead!!!

Mwah hahaha...

4 comments:

MasterChef said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
MasterChef said...

HA HA HA HA.. gosh.. this emma person (if this is her real name) is so pathetic! Why does anyone want to leave such a stupid comment? Must be jealousy. She has sinned!

Well, my theory is.. i bet this emma person didn't get to arse kiss the Master hence she doesn't like anyone to do it or has the chance to do it. She is definately having delusion because whenever anyone comment or even mention her beloved Master she will just think that people are trying to arse kiss? Grow up girl!!!

Oh.. and one last thing, if intelligent is measured by how well you memorise the Choreo .. then i am starting to question the level of emma's intelligence.

Anonymous said...

Aiyah...forget about ppl who have nothing better to do than to leave nasty comments on other ppl's blogs. Blogs are just expressions of its author's feelings, experiences, thoughts etc IMHO. Why does this Emma person bother so much about your motivation for blogging about Master C? Even if it were to draw attention, what business is it of hers?

TTB said...

Yeah... was quite pissed off last night not becuz of the comments per se but the fact that some ppl do not think before they comment, leave alone respecting other ppl's blog. No one invited her to read my blog ya... Anyways, story telling goes on lah actually. How can I stop myself? hehe...